Securiguard Services Ltd.
Full-Time Security Guard
SECURIGUARD is a ‘different kind of employer’. We focus on individual security professionals and believe that if we treat you right, you will treat our customers right.
We want to be your ‘Employer of Choice’Due to expansion, SECURIGUARD is accepting resumes for Security Guards for a Patrol Position in a High Profile Corporate site in Downtown Toronto.
- Valid Ontario security guard license.
- Minimum of 1 year of security guard experience and customer service experience.
- Ability to complete detailed reports daily.
- Experience in handling emergency situations.
- Experience using Computers is required.
- Provide escorts when needed.
- Access control duties and CCTV Monitoring.
- Emergency contact within facility (There is an intercom system employees can use if they are in medical or other distress that goes to the security desk).
- Emergency services onsite contact (guards play a role in the emergency evacuation procedure).
- Ability to enforce building rules and regulations.
- Ability to remain calm and professional at all times.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be alert and observant at all times.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Conflict Resolution Skills.
- Knowledge and Application of Section 494(c) of the Canadian Criminal Code: Trespass to Property Act, and other related legislation.
- Must be physically capable of performing ALL duties (including able to sit, stand or walk for extended periods of time).
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.