Inside Sales Representative
Do you love building and maintaining customer relationships with your supplier or customer? Are you looking to be a part of a Fortune 500 company? Enjoy the whole order process life cycle? Then apply today to our ISR role with Arrow!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Manage the overall account relationship by providing strategic service and support to the assigned customer base.
- Maximize margins, gain market share, and drive value-added solution selling. Working with internal and external resources, providing customer service often facilitating the work of others in quoting, fulfilling demand, ensuring on-time delivery of orders, providing engineering support, and troubleshooting other customer problems.
- Function as a key liaison between suppliers and customers to build and establish long-term business partnerships for Arrow.
- Responsible for Sales Excellence through the development and management of customer strategy in assigned account territory
- . Requires thorough knowledge and accountability of supply chain engagements such as e-Compass, Consignments, CARES (Customer Automated Replenishment System); sell and capture opportunities through Synergistic products (e.g., White Space Report, PEMCO Mix), Reverse Logistics, GBC (Global Business Conversion) & ITAD (Information Technology Asset Disposition).
- Sell and drive Solutions Selling within the approved account level strategy. Requires knowledge of the competitive landscape in the market and the ability to make sales decisions based on that information.
- Responsible for on-going Sales Support activities for the Order to Invoice process. Owns the customer interface for backend Quality processes: corrective actions, Field Quality Reports. Owns & Maintains Perfect Order Index (POI) and Inventory integrity to minimize write-offs/bill backs.
- Owns the customer interface for important Credit & Financial Information as well as coordination of all available resources and support functions.
- As the owner of the overall customer Quote to Order sales objectives, set strategy for the quote process, coordinate resources and processing of customer quotations (Quote Center, Quote Cover Sheet, PM Views, Management, FSR, Suppliers, Value Add, and SSG), validate EOL and item class change (NCNR), negotiate to price and Quote mark up (owns strategy and application) and notify the customer of all/any price increases.
What We Are Looking For:
- Typically requires a 4-year degree and 2–4 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
- Passive electromechanical component, semiconductor, wire, cable, connectors, etc experience preferred
What’s In It For You:
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Growth Opportunities
- And More!
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
$20.58 – $25.38
*Actual compensation offer to a candidate may vary from posted hiring range based on geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at the offer.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.