Mandate 3: Employees are expected to work from the office on all days out of their respective base locations
What Is The Person Expected To Manage
- Sign Contracts with restaurants along and handle inquiries from existing and new clients
- Gather sales lead from the market and approach restaurants actively, from no star to 5 stars, and get them on board with Swiggy as a partner.
- Maintaining a strong relationship with restaurant owners and advising them on issues related to the market and offering solutions on the same
- Manage the sales administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible, and advising senior management on maximizing business relationships and creating an environment where customer service can flourish.
- Responsible for managing the sales individually, developing a business plan covering sales, revenue, and agreed to targets, promoting the organization’s presence and expense controls, meeting agreed targets and promoting the organization’s presence.
- Should be able to handle potential clients when on the field as the first in command.
- Being the face of Swiggy in the market and standing up for the values we believe in.
An Ideal Candidate Will Have
- Graduate with 2+ years of experience in the sales domain.
- Good working knowledge and experience in e-commerce activities and all online marketing channels
- Confident, Pleasing, and a go-getter personality
- Effective communication skills
- Attitude & Aptitude for Sales
- Should be a team player, working alongside people from all walks of life.
- Analytical, good excel skills.
- Leadership and Influencing skills: Identity, builds, and uses a wide network of contacts with people at all levels, internally and externally. Achieves a good result through a well-planned approach.
- Initiative & Flexibility: Recognizes the need to adapt to change & implement appropriate solutions. Be able to identify opportunities and recommend/influence change to increase the effectiveness and success of campaigns.
- Creativity & Initiative: Demonstrate creativity & originality in your work and have the personal drive and initiative to bring about change and help drive the business forward.
“We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by the law”
To apply for this job please visit careers.swiggy.com.