Sales Account Manager
As a Sales Account Management – Senior Specialist, you play a critical role in creating new business opportunities for Amplitel by delivering creative and market-defining sales solutions for your client portfolio. You are hyper-aware of current and emerging market trends and what they mean for your client’s business.
Your ability to infuse Amplitel’s products and services into tailored, new solutions that anticipate the needs of our clients sees you contribute to the growth of Amplitel’s business and forge strong relationships within the market.
Your collaborative and customer-centric mindset means the sales solutions you design are integrated and balanced, delivering value to our business and our customers. You use your exceptional relationship-building and negotiation skills to successfully close complex, multi-domain sales that directly shape Amplitel’s growth.
- Make a strong contribution to sales and revenue growth by developing and maintaining a strong qualified pipeline of incremental opportunities in relation to Tower Infrastructure, understanding your client’s long-term commercial and technical strategy, identifying their requirements, and providing a consultative approach when providing the right solution.
- Supporting the development of new products, services, and solutions by combining several existing products/services and developing a market sector by generating sales leads for Amplitel.
- Assessing potential industry partners, performing competitive research, evaluating proposed deals/partnerships, and analyzing and developing business cases for new business prospects.
- Secure existing revenue through a program of contract renewals.
- Sell all pre-defined offers without specialist assistance. As directed, establish, maintain and execute Account Plans endorsed by customers. Draft and negotiate contracts and ensure early revenue realization
- Authentically engage with and effectively influence a diverse, multi-stakeholder client (including C-Suite) and internal landscape (Account Managers, Customer Fulfilment Team, Pricing Specialists, and client team members) to establish and negotiate a balanced technical solution that meets commercial and customer requirements.
- Significantly contribute to and role model continuous learning by maintaining a very high level of currency in technology solutions, emerging technologies, and industry trends. Leverage your knowledge to coach and develop cross-functional team members on the latest products, pricing, and solutions
To be eligible for this role, we are looking for candidates with the following experience:
- Experience in the Telecommunications industry
- Demonstrated success in the role of Sales Account Manager
- Highly developed relationships and stakeholder relationships skills
- Ability to create a culture of excellence and accountability
We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce in all its forms. We encourage applicants from diverse gender, cultural and linguistic backgrounds and applicants who may be living with a disability. We also offer flexibility in all our roles, to ensure everyone can participate.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.