ParaMed Home Health Care
Why You’ll Love Working Here
- Registered Practical Nurse (RPN) – $750 Signing Bonus!
- In this community nursing role, you as a Registered Practical Nurse (RPN) will have scheduled visits within the community to care for patients in various settings with the support of RNs for more complex patients. You will work with patients of all ages with differing complexity of care needs and play a key role in helping patients remain comfortable in their homes for as long as possible. If you are looking for a career that offers you autonomy, independence, and a work-life balance, this position is for you!
- Be a part of a great supportive team of fellow nurses and supervisors.
- Attractive scheduling including every other weekend off.
- Opportunity to develop long-term therapeutic relationships with patients.
- Opportunity to practice and develop complex clinical skills.
- Best-in-class training and development programs, including a comprehensive clinical orientation and hands-on skills labs.
- Celebration and Recognition programs.
- Part-time and Full-time opportunities and flexible scheduling options.
- Comprehensive health and dental benefit plans.
- Company-paid mobile devices.
- Mileage compensation.
- Education allowance for employees and family.
- Opportunities for career advancement.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Employee perks and exclusive offers.
What You’ll Do
- Participate in scheduled visits in the community to look after patient needs within your scope of practice.
- Provide ethical and safe nursing care.
- Use appropriate assessment tools/techniques to assess patients’ individual needs.
- Execute and continuously monitor care plans and adjust as required.
- Engage patients using a collaborative approach by building rapport and trust.
- Maintain and update professional patient records related to patient encounters and plans.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.