What You Will Be Doing
- Greet customers promptly upon taking a seat in the restaurant.
- Share any specials or make recommendations from the menu for the customer.
- Secure drink orders and take food orders in an efficient manner.
- Inspect food for accuracy and presentation prior to delivery.
- Maintain a clean table and assist with any refills or requests as needed.
- Complete all side station work and maintain a clean safe environment.
- High work ethic and self-initiative
- Customer service-focused, excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, like to communicate with guests and associates.
- Flexible to work varying schedules to include nights, weekends, and holidays
- Someone who enjoys working as and being part of a team that provides great experiences for our Guests!
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.