Fat Hippo is looking for a new Kitchen Porter to join our team!
Why should you work for Fat Hippo?
- £NLW ph + tips
- Flexible working hours available
- Full training and development provided included funded qualifications
- Uniform provided
- Progression opportunities – new restaurant openings and promotions
- Company benefits – employee pension and free/discounted staff food depending on hours worked
- Great working environment – our kitchen teams are great at making new starters feel welcome and a part of the Fat Hippo family
- Opportunity to join a rapidly growing company
What are we looking for?
- An eagerness to learn new skills and develop current skills
- Ability to follow and understand company specifications and hygiene standards
What will be expected of me?
- Carrying out basic cleaning tasks as efficiently as possible
- Collecting and washing up trays and cooking equipment
- Cleaning cutlery and ensuring food preparation surfaces are always clean and ready
- Unloading food from deliveries
- Ensuring storage areas remain organized
- Making sure work surfaces, floors and walls are always clean and sanitized
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.