Desktop Researcher (part-time project work), Premix Oy, Finland
In this part-time project role, you will be responsible for creating a mapping of products, companies, and sales arguments used within the field. Practically, you will be searching online for the relevant information and collecting the information into a simple form. You will be guided and supported throughout the project by your colleagues at Premix.
The work can be done remotely anywhere in Finland – please notice that the employee must be located within Finland due to taxation reasons.
The project is estimated to take approximately 40 hours in total, which will be distributed for 4 weeks (around 10h/per week).
You are offered
- Chance to gain independent project experience which will support your professional development.
- Flexibility with working times and location – you can be located anywhere in Finland.
- Possibility to get continuation at Premix with similar projects.
You will be employed in this role through Academic Work. As a consultant at Academic Work, you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.
- Benchmarking and collecting information regarding products, companies and sales arguments.
- Creating an overview/list of the findings.
- Collaborating with colleagues.
We are looking for
- Relevant field of study which supports you in the role.
- Previous project experience from work or studies.
- Fluent written and spoken English skills, German is considered an asset.
- Ability to work independently.
- Good communication skills.
- Organized and self-imposed attitude.
- Possibility to use your own laptop/computer.
- Start: As soon as possible.
- Work extent: Project work (40 hours in total).
- Location: Remote work within Finland.
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from our client Premix that all questions regarding the position are handled by Academic Work.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.