Remote Customer Service Team Manager
Analyse performance and metrics. Join Weekly Business Review calls with Group and Operations Managers to report on performance and share action plans where required.
Coach agents to continuously improve performance
Audit customer contacts and take part in calibration sessions to ensure we maintain a high bar for customer interactions
Engage with stakeholders from Amazon Logistics through reporting and regular calls. Represent the Voice of Customers in the Delivery Stations and solve problems preventing redelivery to customers
Join regular process improvement (“Gemba”) calls with DSL agents and peers
Travel to Delivery Stations (approx. 25% of the time) to visit teams and build relationships
- 1 or more years experience in Customer Service/Customer facing role;
- Demonstrable leadership and people management experience;
- Experience in analyzing metrics and developing action plans based on outcomes;
- Proven ability to make and implement decisions;
- Proven ability to build relationships quickly;
- Fluent in German and English;
- Comfortable and willing to work in a diverse environment, contributing to a diverse and inclusive workspace.
- 2-3 years’ leadership experience;
- Prior experience leading teams remotely and in a customer-facing environment;
- Strong interest in hiring and developing people in their respective roles.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.amazon.jobs.