Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts
- Greet all guests who enter the Spa in a warm and welcoming manner using the guest name when known.
- Anticipates guest needs and takes ownership of guest concerns and requests; acts decisively to ensure guest satisfaction; reports all glitches to the Manager for further follow-up.
- Stays informed of events in the resort and intuitively recommends and effectively upsells resort facilities in a personalized manner.
- Handles unexpected situations and emergencies in a composed and intelligent manner and in accordance with hotel policies and procedures.
- Always perform the quality checks by asking for guest’s feedback after their Spa experience.
- Perform other tasks or projects as assigned by hotel management.
- Handle guest complaints if possible by taking ownership and notifying spa management immediately.
- Follows impeccable telephone etiquette.
- Ensures the work area is ready for service; assists in supplies requisitions according to established procedures.
- Possesses a high degree of product knowledge for both treatments and retail and relevant technical skills.
- Updates guest profiles, preferences, and appointments in Book for Time accurately.
- 1-2 years of experience in a luxury hotel or spa setting.
- Computer literate.
- Candidate must be guest focused and have excellent presentation skills
- English language / reading writing & speaking are mandatory.
- Dynamic adaptability and flexibility to the needs of the hospitality industry work schedule.
- Experience of maintaining the highest level of service in high-pressure situations.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.