Title: QA Automation – Senior QA Engineer
Paytm is India’s leading digital payments and financial services company, which is focused on driving consumers and merchants to its platform by offering them a variety of payment use cases.
Paytm provides consumers with services like utility payments and money transfers, while empowering them to pay via Paytm Payment Instruments (PPI) like Paytm Wallet, Paytm UPI, Paytm Payments Bank Netbanking, Paytm FASTag and Paytm Postpaid – Buy Now, Pay Later.
To merchants, Paytm offers acquiring devices like Sound box, EDC, QR, and Payment Gateway where payment aggregation is done through PPI and also other banks’ financial instruments. To further enhance merchants’ business, Paytm offers merchants commerce services through advertising and Paytm Mini app store.
Operating on this platform leverage, the company then offers credit services such as merchant loans, personal loans, and BNPL, sourced by its financial partners. About the role: Experience in testing Web/mWeb, mobile apps, and API. Help in automation as per project needs (UI/API).
- 4+ Years of experience working as an SDET or QA automation
- Analyzing requirements/PRD and creating test cases
- Should be well versed in sanity, functional, re-testing, integration, and regression testing
- Experience in Web, mWeb, and mobile application testing
- Experience in API (Web Services) testing
- Experience in writing SQL queries and exposure to MySQL DB
- Should be well versed in the defect life cycle and have hands-on experience in Jira
- Working experience in Linux
- Understands aspects of Agile methodology
- Experience in Selenium Web Driver/Appium
- Experience in API automation
- Experience in Programming language preferably Java
- Having good analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills and good team player
- Experience in Eclipse, JUnit, Maven, Testing, etc. open source tools
- Experience in scripting with any of the languages like shell, python, Perl, ruby
- Good to have Jenkins’s exposure
- Candidates from the E-commerce domain would be preferred
Superpowers/ Skills that will help you succeed in this role
- High level of drive, initiative, and self-motivation
- Ability to take internal and external stakeholders along
- Understanding of Technology and User Experience
- Love for simplifying
- Growth Mindset
- Willingness to experiment and improve continuously
Why join us:
- A collaborative output-driven program that brings cohesiveness across businesses through technology
- Improve the average revenue per use by increasing the cross-sell opportunities
- A solid 360 feedback from your peer teams on your support of their goals
- Respect, that is earned, not demanded from your peers and manager
If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you with enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants, and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.