Jr. Backend Developer (Python)
Revise is now looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Jr. Backend Developer to join a close-knit, growing team. You get to work with Odoo, the world’s largest open source ERP system, supported by more experienced developers.
In your work, among other things, you implement modifications to Odoo applications and maintain additional applications that can be connected to Odoo, as well as ensure the compatibility of different modules. If you wish, you can design and implement additional applications to connect to Odoo.
You get involved in customer projects right from the start, and as you gain experience, you can, if you wish, take on more comprehensive product development or project management tasks.
You are the person we are looking for if you have previous experience with Python, for example through studies or work experience. In addition, we consider it an advantage to have previous experience with Odoo or other ERP systems, API interfaces and integrations.
In addition to technical competence, you are a motivated and self-initiated problem solver who gets excited about finding creative and functional technical solutions. You visualize wholes well and understand the basic principles of business.
Above all, you have the enthusiasm to learn new things and build your own unique career path as a member of an expert team.
Revise offers you:
- An interesting and suitably challenging task, where you get to develop your skills both with the support of experienced experts and in the form of international training courses (e.g. Odoo programming training and the annual Odoo Experience).
- The opportunity to expand your job description as the company grows, and a career path that allows you to advance quickly.
- A place in a humorous, low-hierarchical and experienced team, where comfort and well-being are a priority.
- Salary commensurate with your skills and experience and good employee benefits, from lunch and refreshment benefits to comprehensive occupational health care and telephone benefits.
- Cozy offices in Helsinki’s Lauttasaari and flexible telecommuting options.
- The possibility of completing the final thesis, if you are currently completing your studies suitable for the position.
You are expected to:
- Suitable university background and previous experience with Python, for example through summer jobs.
- A desire to work in the customer interface and an understanding of the basic principles of business.
- An engaging way of working, good teamwork skills, and enthusiasm for learning new things.
- Excellent communication skills and strong knowledge of English and Finnish.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.