At CogX we address the most critical challenges and opportunities of our time, driving and galvanizing the partnerships needed to make a difference to our mission statement. This is supported by 35 amazing people that make up our team and we are now doubling in size whilst moving to our series A funding round.
- Responsible for overseeing the awards product development including refreshing and developing all category descriptions, category names, materials, etc.
- Overseeing and running annual category reviews to ensure awards are current and meet the needs of internal and external stakeholders.
- Own the entire Awards product lifecycle.
- Conduct regular market testing and research.
- Leading meetings and communications with internal departments in regard to processes, tasks, and timelines; ensuring systems and documentation is ready for all key milestones.
- Responsible for all website, marketing, comms and collateral copy related to the Awards.
- Responsible for managing the shortlisting and judging process including the year-round management and comms with any new and existing judges.
- Responsible for leading the launch of the awards and the call for submissions process.
- Developing and identifying trends, individuals, and themes that come out of the Awards process and then feeding those into the Festival Team as appropriate.
- Responsible for building strategic relationships with key partners, sponsors, and customers.
- Managing the Startup Expo entry to the Award entry journey.
- Responsible for producing the award ceremony at the CogX Festival in September. This includes; overall P&L responsibility, budget overview, planning, invitations, awards and merch, managing the design process, and scripting the evening.
- Assisting on Partnership and Festival projects from an Awards Product perspective when required.
Skills, Knowledge, And Expertise:
- 3-5 Years Experience of managing the lifecycle of an award, preferably within the Technology, AI or Business sectors.
- Strategic planner and able to nurture and develop customer relationships based on strategic thinking.
- Self-motivated, accountable, and performance-driven who is able to address diverse and complex category entrants with sophistication and nuance.
- Ability to balance CogX brand values and commercial opportunities, delicately and effectively
- Ability to interrogate and analyze data to reveal opportunities and focus areas for insight-led decision-making.
- Exceptional presentation skills and ability to adapt delivery to groups of all sizes and seniority.
- Clear, strategic communicator with excellent written and spoken English
- Collaborative, open-minded, and willing to draw on others’ expertise.
- Proven and demonstrable research skills.
- CRM system skills (Hubspot) would be an advantage.
- Eagled-eyed, pragmatic, and detail-oriented.
- Strong time management skills – ability to stick to deadlines.
- Willingness to work irregular hours throughout the year, occasionally attending evening and weekend functions
- During the 3 weeks of the Festival, the ability to commit to working significantly longer hours.
- Experience / or Exposure to Technology Sector Events.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.