With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, and transform with us.
Are you the one we are looking for?
We are inviting applications for the role of PD, Procurement
In this role, The Procurement Analyst performs sourcing across different categories and is responsible for the excellent execution of Purchase Orders across a high volume of work. Therefore they must be detailed oriented, able to manage a process in a common sense way from start to finish, and be capable of multi-tasking/prioritizing multiple asks.
Communication across client partners, within and outside of finance, as well as with vendors is essential. The Procurement Analyst must be able to recognize problems and hold people accountable to deliver what is required.
- Raise requisitions received by internal partners and issue Purchase orders to vendors
- Execute requests for new creation and modification of existing Purchase orders
- Maintaining/loading new or updated catalogs into the workday
- Communicates with vendors regarding client purchases and materials
- Works closely with various client partners
- Conducts tactical sourcing of supplies and materials
- Can operate within a multi-step tactical sourcing process
- Good understanding of End to End Procurement cycle
- Common sense approach to managing processes
- Ability to follow through from start to finish
- Recognize, call out and offer solutions to perceived problems
- Confidence and proficiency to hold others accountable for meeting results
Qualifications we seek in you
- MBA Finance (with B.Com as Graduation)
- Proven Experience
- Excellent communication skills, particularly with vendors and partners
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.