This position is responsible for the review, audit, maintenance, and quality control of powerplant data. Reporting the records’ discrepancies to the data providers. Read and interpret the airworthiness directives and assure the vendor’s and or previous operators’ AD reports are following the established limit, compliance, and other limits.
Use IPC (Illustrated Parts Catalogue) for verification and clarification of engines and Auxiliary Power Units (APUs) part number and their effectivity and limits. Compile and review the Life Limited Parts’ (LLPs) back-to-birth documents according to FAA, FAR, Company’s Phase-in Required Documents, service bulletins, dimensional repair report & teardown report.
- Review & audit engines and Auxiliary Power Units (APUs) shop visit documents, generate a discrepancy report, and score card for our vendors’ documents quality improvements purposes.
- The daily process of Line Replacement unit (LRU) removal and installation include the parts “On Hold” & Pending” which includes a review of the part’s certification, part number effectivity & clarity.
- Preparation and performing engine and APUs changes by a quality audit of the on & off engines and Auxiliary Power Units (APUs) Airworthiness Directives (ADs) compliance and verification of all their next lower assembly part numbers, serial numbers, hours, and cycles.
- Compile data and generate a usage report of all APUs & leased engine hours and cycles on a monthly basis.
- Quality audit & maintain Powerplant Life Limited Parts (LLP) and (Airworthiness directives) AD current status.
- Quality audit & maintain Powerplant Life Limited Parts’ (LLPs) Back to Birth (BTB).
- Compile and process required data for engine health analysis, including the fan and core vibration, (V1& V2) Fuel Flow, and Engine Gas temperature (EGT) margin.
- File and archive engines and APUs technical documents either in hard copy or digitally and retrieves them in an efficient manner when required.
- Other duties as directed.
- High School graduate plus 3 -5 years of industry experience in aviation required.
- Ability to handle multiple duties/priorities on a daily basis; ability to function effectively under deadlines and still maintain accuracy; ability to keep up in a fast-paced work environment.
- Solid writing, communication, and computer skills are required. Computer literate, knowledge of Microsoft Office Software programs. (Excel, Word, Access)
- Demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills; a high level of attention to detail; outstanding organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently, as well as lead team members; self-motivated; ‘Can do’ attitude.
Salary Range: $59,700 – $80,400
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.