EFS Facilities Services India
- Carry out and ensure planned preventative maintenance (PPM) is completed on all relevant equipment daily, weekly, monthly and as planned.
- Cut openings in structures to accommodate pipes and pipe fittings, using hand and power tools.
- Respond to all reactive maintenance within the specified service level agreements.
- Leak detection using water or air and observation of pressure gauges.
- Hang steel supports from ceiling joists to hold pipes in place.
- Install pipe assemblies, fittings, valves, appliances such as dishwashers and water heaters, and fixtures such as sinks and toilets, using hand and power tools.
- Install underground storm, sanitary, and water piping systems. Also, piping to connect fixtures and plumbing to these systems.
- Review blueprints and building codes and specifications to determine work details and procedures. Calculate and plan precise positions for piping installations.
- Safe and professional use of appropriate hand and power tools or machines such as pipe cutters, pipe-threading machines, and pipe-bending machines.
- Assemble pipe sections, tubing, and fittings, using couplings, clamps, screws, bolts, cement, plastic solvent, caulking, soldering, brazing, and welding equipment.
- Repair and maintain plumbing. Replacing or mending broken pipes. Open blocked drains.
- Record keeping and produce detailed work reports, as required.
- Flexible availability for 24/7 standby duties and emergency call-outs.
- Respond to plumbing emergencies within the agreed time-frames.
- Carry out, to the best of your ability, all tasks assigned by the supervisor or manager.
- Always maintain a clean and tidy appearance. The uniform must be worn and should be clean and in a good state of repair.
- Comply with all processes and procedures (Human Resources, HSEQ, Finance, Information Technology, Procurement, Operations) which include compliance with all applicable rules and regulations of the local labor law.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.glassdoor.com.