What You’ll Do
As the Pharmacy Assistant reporting to the Cloud Site Manager, you will have the opportunity to join our pharmacy team to take charge of the following tasks:
- Assist Pharmacists by labeling patient medications
- Fold boxes and CMIs in preparation for packing orders
- Assist in packing temperature-sensitive medications in the cold room
- Pick, pack, and manifest OTC (over-the-counter) orders
- Previous pharmacy experience
- Warehouse or pick-packing experience
- High affinity for detail and precision when working
- Ability to take on feedback and use it to catalyze personal growth and change
- High standard of presentation and grooming
- Attention to detail and Accuracy
- The ability to work in a team
We’re Looking For
- Previous experience dispensing in a Pharmacy
- Someone with a passion for Pharmacy and customer service
- Someone that’s reliable and punctual
- Basic computer skills (Google docs/sheets)
- Certificate 2 in Community Pharmacy is advantageous
So, why join Eucalyptus?
We work with doctors, specialists, pharmacists, and medical professionals from all over the country, and our 5 brands speak to different people at different stages of their life and needs. We have built a patient-centric platform that provides end-to-end healthcare at scale and we’ve managed to do all this, in just 3 years!
- 9-5 working hours. No early morning deliveries.
- Snacks and drinks provided
- Ping Pong table and a relaxation area for breaks
- We are a small, close-knit team
- Team events for targets met
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.