External Relations Intern
The position of External Relations Intern will improve the effectiveness of the donor relations programs of the External Relations department. The primary goal is to conduct telephone follow-ups in order to build and maintain relationships with Tyndale alumni and supporters.
This position will report to the Director, External Relations. Preferred hours are weekday afternoons and/or evenings, with an expected workload of two five-hour shifts per week (10 hours). Weekend hours may also be required for special events.
- Positively represent Tyndale in a professional manner at all times;
- Attempt and complete calls to donors, encouraging continued support of Tyndale;
- Follow up on event invitations to donors and alumni, encouraging event attendance;
- Provide a personal connection to Tyndale by developing relationships and praying with/for donors and alumni;
- Learn how to use Andar (software) to update donor records and obtain new information;
- Assist the External Relations team with planning, preparation, and staffing of events as needed;
EducationPost-secondary education; completed or in process
Experience with theological education, with Tyndale University and its history, an asset
Skills And Abilities
- Demonstrated commitment to providing outstanding customer service.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to ask questions and build relationships to relate to donors and encourage their support of Tyndale.
- A proven record of tact, diplomacy, and relational skills.
- Good organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Be familiar with Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and Outlook.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.