Applicants will have extensive teaching experience, have published high-quality papers in their area of expertise, have been successful in obtaining research grants, and have substantial experience in the supervision of research students.
The successful candidate, in addition to teaching typically two modules/courses per year (i.e. one per semester), will provide leadership in curriculum development and enhance our research profile at the international level. They are expected to assume administrative responsibilities based on their experience.
- Self-motivated and able to motivate others;
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills;
- Strong team player;
- Proactive and flexible but with good respect for deadlines;
- Able to work in an environment where diversity and inclusiveness is appreciated.
- A Ph.D. in a closely aligned area and PG Cert HE or equivalent;
- Ideally few years of teaching/research experience at a university or equivalent after completion of PhD degree;
- Ph.D. supervision capacity;
- Strong publications record in an area of expertise;
- Evidence of success in obtaining research grants;
- Fluency in English.
- Desirable Qualifications And Experience
- Professional memberships such as BCS, IET, ACM, IEE, and HEA;
- Strong knowledge/experience in international higher education.
- Compensation Package
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.