About the role:
We are currently seeking a Team Assistant with a can-do attitude for a part-time, permanent position based in our New York office (20 Hours to start with). This is an excellent role for someone with administration experience looking to step up and gain broader experience and learn from a supportive team. This role is responsible for providing general administrative support to the New York office.
- Providing administrative support to the New York administration team, including assistance with mailouts, client invoicing, CRM management, and travel management.
- Coordinate meeting room bookings and ensure client meeting rooms are maintained and presentable at all times.
- Monitoring shared inboxes and other functional mailboxes and forwarding to the recipient as necessary.
- Booking travel for Partners as and when required, including airport transfers, interstate meeting room bookings, etc.
- Monitoring catering supplies throughout the day to ensure stock levels are maintained and appropriate for client entertainment.
- Attending to other administrative duties as requested, ie. photocopying, binding, mailouts, CRM data management entry, etc., or other administrative duties as directed by client service staff, practice service staff, or administration staff when required.
Relevant skills & attributes:
- Prior administration or reception experience.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Friendly and personable nature with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to develop relationships within a team environment and become an integral member of the team.
- Strong work ethic with good time management skills and ability to prioritize workload.
- High attention to detail and commitment to high standards of work.
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration and salary packaging options.
- Commitment to diversity, inclusion, health, and well-being of our people.
- Gym membership & health insurance
- Flexible and hybrid working environment including tailored hours, remote working, career breaks, study leave, generous paid parental leave, and leave purchase plans.
We’d love to hear from you
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. We highly value diverse life experiences and perspectives and we’re open to adapting the role to suit the right person.
You can learn more about working with us on LinkedIn [link removed]. Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Landen is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Landen is committed to embracing a diverse, inclusive, and flexible work environment. We aim to attract and retain the best people regardless of their sex/gender, marital or parental status, ethnic origin, nationality, age, background, disability, sexual orientation, and gender identity.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.