We are currently looking for self-motivated and outgoing individuals who are looking for a challenging opportunity to join our team as full-time painters and team leaders. The ideal candidate is a painting professional with the highest standards and experience with residential and commercial re-paints and new paints.
This individual has high attention to detail with a passion for painting. They must be physically able to perform the duties of the job, which include performing repetitive movements, standing for long periods, lifting heavy objects, climbing stairs, and ladders, etc.
- Overall management of interior and exterior painting projects.
- Be responsible for overseeing project crews in the painting of interior and exterior surfaces of houses, buildings, and structure.
- Roll, brush, or spray paint onto exterior or interior surfaces of houses, buildings, and structures as required.
- Repair or prepare surfaces for painting, as required.
- Delivery of an extraordinary experience to our customers.
- Complete projects according to work orders in a timely and professional fashion.
- Inspect work for the highest quality.
- Purchase paint, brushes, and other supplies and tools.
- Maintain material and supply inventory.
- Follow all safety policies and procedures.
- Ensure that the required documentation is complete and is in compliance with regulations and standards.
- Perform related duties, as assigned.
- Previous experience in painting or other related fields.
- Previous experience leading a team of painters.
- Minimum 5 years of experience verifiable through references.
- Knowledge of all the applicable health and safety standards.
- Knowledge of the tools, equipment, and materials common to the trade.
- Skill in estimating time and material requirements for work projects..
- Must be able to wear and use appropriate personal protective equipment, as necessary
- Ability to handle physical workload.
- Deadline and detail-oriented.
- Ability to independently solve problems.
- Customer service-oriented, you like getting a job done right.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have a smartphone and basic computer skills since that’s how we dispatch our orders.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Must be able to receive direction from the project manager as directed.
- Highly organized and self-motivated.
- Unrestricted driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Must be willing to undergo and pass a criminal background check.
- Must be clean and tidy.
- Must have experience using a paint sprayer.
- BONUS Basic carpentry experience.
- BONUS Deck refinishing experience.
- BONUS Popcorn ceiling removal, drywall installation, and skim coating/plastering experience.
- BONUS Cabinetry painting and refinishing experience.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.