Service Technician Kenya (m/f/d)
After an initial training period, you will provide service support to our customers by traveling extensively to their facilities, located in South & Eastern Africa. You will operate from your home office ideally in the region of Nairobi, with general administrative support from our offices in Luxembourg.
You will report to the Field Service Manager located in South Africa. This position offers great challenges and has a significant impact on the final business result and growth. It is a unique opportunity to combine technology and interpersonal relationships.
- Installation and start-up of injection molding systems at the customer
- Preventive maintenance and troubleshooting
- Ensure superior customer experience
- Help to optimize customer operations
- Provide on-site training to machine operators
- Regular and accurate reporting of field activities
- Technician or Engineer degree
- Knowledge of PLC controls and industrial automated systems.
- Good electrical knowledge and fault-finding skills.
- Troubleshooting attitude
- Very good verbal and written communication skills
- Ideally with some experience in field service.
- Preference for candidates with experience in injection molding.
- Fluency in English
- Additional language skills such as French and/or Portuguese would be considered an asset
- A valid passport and driving license are a must
- Good PC skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
Husky Technologies TM offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and excellent opportunities for growth and advancement. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and respect, value, and welcome diversity in our workplace. Husky Technologies TM also values being a great place to work and strives to maintain a safe workplace. No agency or telephone inquiries, please.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.