Director of Operations
As Director of Operations, you will be responsible for the effective operational management of the hotel, ensure Heads of Department achieve and exceed their revenue and Guest satisfaction targets. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Work in conjunction with General Manager to actively manage key property issues (including capital projects; customer service; refurbishment).
- Assist the development of meaningful, achievable hotel budgets and other short and long-term hotel strategic goals.
- Provide effective leadership to the hotel management team and team members to ensure targets are met and exceeded.
- Respond to audits that are completed by the company to ensure continual improvement is achieved.
- Plan, direct and coordinate the service delivery of all operational departments in order to meet and exceed guest expectations.
- Comply and exceed hotel and company Service Standards.
- Ensure that costs are controlled throughout the operational departments and results are analyzed regularly to highlight problem areas and take appropriate action.
- Manage and develop the Heads of Departments to ensure career progression and effective succession planning within the hotel and company.
- Seek and respond to guest feedback in order to achieve positive outcomes and high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Hold regular briefings and communication meetings with the HOD team.
- Participate in corporate activities and meetings as requested..
- Assist in the administration of succession planning.
- Participate and maintain active community relations.
- Attend industry meetings and participates in industry organizations.
What will it be like to work for a Hilton Worldwide Brand?
Our Team Members are the Heart of Hilton. As extraordinary hospitality professionals, we work together to make Hilton a great place to work and to build rewarding careers for ourselves and our colleagues.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.