The Receptionist/Office Manager will undertake administrative tasks and ensure the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently. The Receptionist/ Office Manager ensures the smooth running of our Toronto office and contributes in driving sustainable growth.
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee and lead daily office operations such as making sure that all day-to-day operations are running smoothly and effectively
- Manage phone calls and correspondences (e-mail, letters, packages, etc.).
- Provides assistance to the accounting department with Textura Reports and the Payable Email Inbox.
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- Manage agendas, travel arrangements, and appointments for upper management when necessary.
- Ensure a good employee experience by taking part in the onboarding process, birthdays, life events, etc.
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary.
- Submit timely reports and prepare presentations as assigned.
- Manage access control and security.
- Maintain a clean and enjoyable work environment and assist colleagues when necessary.
- Handle external or internal communication or management systems.
- All other administrative support duties as required.
What You’ll Need:
- High school graduate or equivalent education required.
- Minimum of one (1) to three (3) years of experience in an administrative role preferably in an office environment.
- Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must possess excellent computer skills and must be comfortable with Microsoft Office Suite.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit ca.indeed.com.