Pantai Hospital Kuala Lumpur
- Able to provide high-quality patient care in various disciplines when performing clinical procedures.
- Able to maintain confidentiality in handling patientsâ health information.
- Assist patients to identify psychosocial needs, and concerns and offers appropriate resources through information provision, education, and referrals.
- Engage in reflective practice by maintaining knowledge and skills that will enhance/advance her / his professional nursing practice.
- Registered Nurse with a current and valid Annual Practice Certificate (APC) from the Malaysian Nursing Board.
- Diploma holder with 2-4 years of nursing experience as a Staff Nurse.
- Computer literate.
- Basic Life Support Certification (BLS).
- Medical benefits.
- Insurance benefits.
- Maternity benefit.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.