I work for NSW
Assistant in Nursing – Apply at Royal Rehab
Royal Rehab, Casual Pool, has an opportunity available for Assistants in Nursing to provide holistic care to patients on an individualized basis in accordance with the client’s goals and needs. If you strive for excellence in all you do, want flexible hours, and would like to work as part of our rehabilitation team apply today!
Key Responsibilities Include
- Providing holistic patient care within the inpatient rehabilitation setting.
- Promoting the development of therapeutic relationships with the aim of facilitating the patient’s rehabilitation goals.
- Supporting the objectives and philosophy of the Nursing Service.
- Contributing to the person’s rehabilitation goals in accordance with the Mission Statement of Royal Rehab.
We seek a self-motivated and friendly individual with:
- Suitable qualifications for the level of applicant.
- Suitable knowledge & experience in rehabilitation.
- Demonstrated digital, verbal and written clinical communication with effective interpersonal skills.
- Commitment to quality improvement, practice development and evidence-based practice.
What we offer..
- Salary packaging + benefits (including Fitness Passport & HCF Private Health Insurance discounts).
- Friendly and close-knit team environment.
- The supportive and experienced leadership team.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Genuine career opportunities.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.