Saint Ignatius' College Riverview
Digital Marketing and Communications Coordinator
The Successful Candidate Will
- have previous experience working as a Marketing Assistant or Coordinator.
- hold a tertiary qualification in Marketing, Communication, Business/Commerce or another relevant degree.
- be highly proficient with Microsoft Office products (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- have strong planning, communication and organisational skills.
- have a positive attitude toward work and a desire to learn and develop.
- have the ability to respectfully and effectively interact with peers.
- possess strong verbal and written communication – able to write clearly, concisely and to a high standard, with an excellent grasp of grammar and punctuation.
- demonstrate attention to detail and accuracy.
- demonstrate a positive, ‘can do’ attitude.
- have the ability to work well under pressure.
- demonstrate an understanding of and a commitment to the Mission and Values of the College.
- hold a current Working with Children Check and be committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety, welfare and well-being of children and young people.
How To Apply
The application must be submitted via our online system and should include the following information in PDF format:
- Cover letter.
- Resume which includes details of qualifications, relevant experience and the names and contact details of three referees.
- Copies of academic transcripts or relevant qualifications.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.