Area Sales Manager Fixings & Fasteners
The Role of Area Sales Manager Fixings & Fastenerswill Involve
- Field sales position selling a high-quality range of fixings and fasteners.
- 60% – 70% of your time will be spent selling to the manufacturing & engineering distributors and specialist fixings & fasteners distributors such as: BAPP Group and J R Webster.
- The remaining 30%-40% will be spent to national/independent builders merchants such a s: MKM, Huws Gray, and Grafton.
- Targeted to turnover circa £400k-£500k per month.
- Inheriting 350-400 spending accounts.
- Predominantly an account management position however will be expected to generate some new business.
- The ideal applicant will be an Area Sales Manager at Fixings & Fasteners.
- Must have sold to distributors or builders merchants such as BAPP Group, J R Webster, MKM, Huws Gray ad Grafton.
- Open in terms of what products you’ve sold.
Ideally Have Fixings & Fasteners Sales Experience (not Essential)
- Must be hungry, enthusiastic, and driven.
- Must have high attention to detail.
- IT Literate.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.