Transport for NSW
Manager, Creative Production
Right now, we have a Permanent Full-Time opportunity for a Manager, Creative Production to join our Communications – Media branch based at our Elizabeth Street Office.
TfNSW offers flexible working arrangements with a balance of office and work-from-home options.
The purpose of this role is to oversee the creation of visual production from concept to delivery for media purposes as well as a range of story-telling on multiple internal and external channels across the Transport cluster.
The role will lead a team of camera editors and animators who work in collaboration with business partners to develop story ideas and generate important content that positively contributes to the maintenance and enhancement of the Transport for NSW reputation.
What you will be involved in:
- Oversee the coordination of various styles of visual production for media, social media, Ministerial offices, internal communications, and other key stakeholders/ platforms.
- Prioritize the workload for the team, taking into consideration competing deadlines and requests with a focus on flexibility, media news cycles, Ministerial office requests, and constraints within operational sectors of the organization.
- Effectively manage and communicate expectations with stakeholders/clients with regard to the timing of content deliverables.
- Take an innovative approach to understanding and utilizing technological advancement for filming and editing, enhancing quality and process.
- Demonstrated experience in managing production in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated team leadership experience in a complex environment.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline and/or demonstrated professional experience
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.