General Maintenance Manager
Currently we are running maintenance outsourcing agreements globally and continuously deliver services for the maintenance establishment phase. There is a positive outlook for maintenance development and operations development services in the market.
We are now looking for a mill maintenance management professional who can further boost our maintenance establishment, development, and mill maintenance improvement projects.
The General Maintenance Manager role performs and participates mill maintenance audits and assessments, manages maintenance contract establishment projects, supports global sales and supports customers to get mill maintenance forward.
In this position, you are responsible for
- Performing mill maintenance audits and assessments.
- Support maintenance and performance agreements.
- Support selected sales projects.
- Manage maintenance establishment and development projects.
- Contribute to and continuously improve the Valmet Way To Operate framework for mill maintenance operation.
- Additionally, you will be participating and giving your valuable insights to R&D projects as well as marketing activities and maintenance operations business development.
The General maintenance manager needs to have maintenance management experience as well as deep knowledge of
- mill maintenance processes and maintenance strategies.
- daily maintenance and shutdown management hands-on experience.
- understanding of maintenance systems.