Logistics Quality Improvement Intern – Giant Leap Program
We are looking for a Logistics Quality Improvement Intern to join our Demand and Supply Chain Management, Outbound operations organization at Vaisala headquarters in Vantaa.
Vaisala and our innovative measurement solutions have an impact where it truly matters, helping to solve climate change and other global challenges of our time.
We are a global leader in weather and industrial measurements, and our technologies can be found in demanding environments from hospitals, national parks, and data centers to airports and wind farms all over the world – even on Mars!
You will be part of our Dynamic Logistics Coordination team consisting of nine effective professionals. Together with the team, you will have an excellent opportunity to improve Vaisala’s logistics quality regarding transport damages.
In this role, you will be working in close cooperation with Logistics Development, Factory, Outbound & Inbound Logistics, and Sourcing. You will report to Manager, Logistics Coordination.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Analyze transportation damages from the previous 12 months.
- Identify root causes and propose corrective actions.
- Possibly to pilot the corrective actions.
WHAT IS OUR OFFER FOR YOU?
- Learning & development opportunity: Specialized training and workshops are organized to support your internship journey and accomplish the project. You will also have a chance to enhance your professional skills through on-the-job learning.
- Challenging and meaningful projects: You will have a chance to put your skills and knowledge into use in solving purposeful challenges within your very own project, while also receiving help and support from our seasoned experts.
- Mentorship & team support: We strongly believe that working together and having a good team spirit are key ingredients in achieving the best results. As a Giant Leaper, you will get a mentor to support and give you guidance to ensure you get all the necessary help you need as part of team Vaisala.
- Experience Life in Vaisala: You will have a chance to meet and connect with Vaisala professionals from our diverse teams and participate in summer activities with other Giant Leap Interns and trainees.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.glassdoor.com.