Unique Senior Care
Live-in Care Assistant
Live in Care Assistant – up to £784 per week plus regular bonus
. Free Training user-friendly online modules with hands-on socially distanced sessions
· Immediate starts available
· growing industry with job security
· Paid professional development – Level 2, 3, and 5 diplomas in Adult Care
· Non – Uniform
· Flexible working pattern – We also have Domiciliary Care positions available
Unique Senior Care is currently seeking Live – Care Assistants to support our clients across Somerset. As a key worker, you will be providing around-the-clock care for our clients within their own homes and supporting them to achieve their individualized goals. You will build positive long-lasting relationships with your clients and their families.
As a Live-In Carer, you will be providing a variety of non-medical services such as:
- Companionship – sharing memories and building fantastic relationships
- Preparing hot, nutritious meals for your clients to enjoy
- Helping around the home with tasks such as laundry and cleaning; ensuring a safe and happy home for your clients
- Personal shopping to ensure your clients have everything they need, and more!
- Administering medication
- Socializing with clients in their own homes and ensuring they continue to be involved in community activities where possible
At Unique Senior Care we promote independent living, some of our best Carers are those who have great life skills which include raising a family, being responsible for another family member or simply managing a home well.
We have a dedicated recruitment team managing every part of the process including reference checks and DBS applications to support you in starting your new career with Unique Senior Care.
What do we offer?
- Fantastic induction training
- Excellent rate of pay: Minimum of £714 per week
- Flexible rotas such as two weeks on/two weeks off
- Two-hour break each day
- Food allowance
- Paid travel
- Paid holiday
- 24-hr support from our care team
- Dedicated Care Manager providing ongoing support
- Work for a company with a fantastic reputation and good morals
- Fantastic career opportunities
- Loyalty scheme, to reward your loyalty once you have been with us for over one year
- Non-uniform – this is more discreet and mirrors our ethos that everyone is unique!
- Employee Assist Programme
- Mental Health First Aid support
- Inclusive Employer endorsed
- Equally Unique – Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion forum
- Succession Planning (*this could be included in the free training section)
- Awards and Recognition Programme
- Birthday and Anniversary Recognition
Who you are?
All we ask:
- The same values & passion for delivering person-centered care as us
- The right to work in the UK
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
Due to occupational requirements, we have very limited male Care Assistant opportunities at present
If you like the sound of us and think you could make a great Live – Care Assistant then please apply now!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £714.00-£784.00 per week
- On-site parking
- Work from home
Supplemental pay types:
- Loyalty bonus
Work Location: One location
To apply for this job please visit uk.indeed.com.