What do we expect?
Building and maintaining tools, solutions, and microservices associated with deployment and our operations platform, ensuring that all meet our customer service standards and reduce errors.
- Actively troubleshoot any issues that arise during testing and production, catching and solving issues before launch.
- Test our system integrity, implemented designs, application developments, and other processes related to infrastructure, making improvements as needed.
- Update our processes and design new processes as needed to optimize performance.
- Deploy product updates as required while implementing integrations when they arise.
- Automate our operational processes as needed, with accuracy, and in compliance with our security requirements.
- Specifying, documenting, and developing new product features, and writing automated scripts so that others may understand.
- Lead the team through development and operations to produce results conducive to company interests.
- Offer good technical support where needed, developing software for our back-end systems.
You have completed Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from an accredited institution in Computer Science or any other related field.
- Candidates working for this position should possess at least 3 years of work experience as a DevOps Engineer.
- You are able to demonstrate knowledge in handling distributed data systems.
- It is good if you have knowledge of monitoring solutions (Prometheus, Grafana) and documentation solutions (Mediawiki and Wikibase).
- You should have experience in
- System automation (ansible)
- Data flow management tool (Nifi)
- Software development pipeline (Jenkins, GitLab)
- Database Solutions (PostgreSQL, ArangoDB, MySQL)
- Networking and security-related technologies (SSL, keycloak, iptables, nfttables, fail2ban, web server, and its ecosystem)
- File system and hardware (GlusterFS, Btrfs, ZFS, LVM)
Working Language: English
What you can expect.
- Above-average salary structure from the market
- Entry into a collegial, modern, and supportive working atmosphere at a market leader
- A young, dedicated, and global multicultural team
- Flexible working hours and remote working opportunities
- Flat hierarchies
- A wide range of training opportunities
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.