Legal Contract Administrator/Legal Assistant
The Legal Contract Administrator/Legal Assistant will be responsible for the collection, organization, tracking, maintenance, and review (under supervision) of all company contracts (including customer agreements, master agreements, statements of work, partnership agreements, schedules, and amendments/addenda), reviewing, interpreting and summarizing material contract terms (including legal, data security, privacy, finance, and similar terms).
The Legal Contract Administrator/Legal Assistant will support the legal team with the administration of the contract management processes including uploading contracts, setting up templates, revising templates, inputting and organizing contract data, setting up workflows, revising workflows, corresponding with the professional services team for our legal management tool and actively participate in cross-departmental process development and process improvement projects as required.
The individual will also be responsible for maintaining and organizing corporate files, drafting documents and client correspondence, attending to the company’s corporate documents and registrations, and providing day-to-day support to the legal department and Finance/HR department.
Apart from the Legal department, the Legal Contract Administrator/Legal Assistant will work closely with the Sales, Revenue Operations and Finance/HR departments.
QUALIFICATIONS AND CHARACTERISTICS OF AN IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Post-Secondary degree or diploma in Legal or Paralegal studies.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in contract management and/or as a legal assistant.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, and LinkSquares (not mandatory) with the aptitude to learn new software quickly.
- Experience with contract management software and CRM preferred.
- General knowledge of corporate legal terminology and practices.
- Ability to manage a high volume of work, including ability to multi-task and prioritize workload.
- Ability to challenge legacy processes that complicate legal operations and suggest solutions.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High level of detail orientation and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with Salesforce is an asset.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.