We currently have an opportunity for kitchen porters to join our amazing team at ACC Liverpool. This is a great opportunity for driven individuals to succeed in a fast-paced and innovative catering facility.
This is an opportunity for outstanding customer-focused individuals to join a world-leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivaled opportunities for career progression
- To assist at special functions, some of which may occasionally occur outside normal working hours.
- To always maintain a high standard of dress and behavior.
- To ensure standards within the food offer are maintained
- To report any complaint or compliment.
- To report any incident of accident, fire, theft, loss, or damage and take action as may be appropriate.
- To ensure that all aspects of the Food Safety Act 1990 are adhered to.
- Attend training sessions and staff meetings.
- Ensure that all tableware, serving dishes & cooking utensils are cleaned in a timely manner
- To clean allocated pieces of catering equipment using instructions and cleaning materials.
- To operate an industrial dishwasher.
- To exercise due care & attention to ensure minimal breakages of equipment.
- To maintain a clean working environment at all times, with special regard to hygiene.
- To ensure the end-of-day cleanliness of the dishwasher machine with a daily clean to a safe hygienic standard
- To ensure the proper storage/disposal of all waste products
- To assist with deliveries of goods
The Ideal Candidate
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, clients, and staff.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to achieve performance criteria.
- A positive approach to learning in role.
- Hard Working.
- Sense of own initiative.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Flexible approach to role.
- Previous catering experience.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.