Reitmans Canada Ltée/Ltd
Reporting to the Product Manager for the Penningtons brand, as the Junior Product Manager, you will assist in selecting styles, flow, and amount of product that will appear online and in-store – continually delighting our customers season after season and contributing to the continued growth of our brand.
What You Will Do
- Develop Merchandising programs
- Trend and competition analysis
- Provide your ideas on how to increase sales opportunities and improve our margins
- Work with the Planning & Allocation team to gain data and analysis on how our products perform.
Who you are:
- University or College degree in Fashion marketing, merchandising or equivalent field of study
- Minimum 3 years of merchandising management/retail buying experience
- Excellent sense of style and knowledge of fashion trends
- Good financial acumen and analytical skills
What we offer (Why work with us):
- Hybrid work environment
- A competitive benefits package (Full Time Employees Only)
- Paid Time Off Sick Time, Flex Days & Vacation (Full Time Employees Only)
- Additional benefits include monthly bonus potential, opportunities for advancement, and tuition reimbursement
- 50% discount at all Reitmans (Canada) Limited brands (Penningtons, Reitmans & RW&CO.)
- Generous Employee Referral Policy
If this inspires you…let’s talk. Send us your resume today!
To apply for this job please visit ca.linkedin.com.