Data Entry Technician / Full-time (Remote)
As a Data Entry Technician, you will maintain the database by entering and updating customer and account information. The ideal candidate should have a computer science background and be a savvy typist as well as have excellent skills in overseeing data. The integrity of data is of utmost importance and we are looking for someone who is very passionate about entering data and ensuring all data is correct.
- Work collaboratively with other team members and supervisors to ensure that best practices are shared.
- Procure data through observation, interviews, and analysis of records and other sources including the utilization of electronic equipment.
- Maintain databases by entering new and updated records and related information.
- Verifies data and prepares materials for pdf printing.
- Maintain data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Purges files to eliminate duplication of data.
We care about our employees. Therefore, we offer a comprehensive benefits package.
- Health, Dental, and Vision.
- Life Insurance.
- Flexible Spending Account (Health, Dependent Care, and Commuter).
- Paid Time Off and Observance of State/Federal Holidays.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.