Thales is looking for an engaging and welcoming Part-Time Receptionist to join the team at Sydney Olympic Park. You’ll be the first point of contact for visitors ensuring a seamless visit for employees, visitors, and customers.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is currently studying or looking to return back to work a few days a week!
We Are Currently Looking For a Part-Time Professional To Join Our Team To Cover The Following Shifts With Work Hours Between 8 am – 5 pm
- Welcome visitors in the reception area in line with Building Security Practices
- Manage all reception inquiries, including telephone and email, ensuring high levels of customer service are delivered
- Co-ordinating stationery orders, invoices, and mail
- Ensure employee contact details are kept up to date
- Coordinate facilities issues through the appropriate streams – including maintaining a maintenance database
- Prior experience in a reception/administration/customer service role with great verbal and written communication skills
- Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- On occasion, you may be required to provide reception support at our site in Rydalmere.
- Culture & Benefits at Thales
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with good attention to detail
- Positive attitude
What You’ll Get
- Great professional development opportunities
- ThalesFlex – flexibility working in our everyday
- Family Support through our partnership with Parents at Work
- A broad range of employee discounts
- All the equipment you’ll need to be successful
- Great colleagues and culture
Thales can offer you a variety of interesting and challenging work. We support our employees to develop professionally and succeed. We are a growing global organization so hiring from within is our first priority, ensuring all our employees are given every opportunity to develop and build their careers. We offer a variety of initiatives that support your well-being such as flexible work practices, salary sacrifice, novated leasing, and purchased leave.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.