Electrical Design Engineer
- Responsible for probe card production design.
- Must have an understanding of product specifications and electrical circuit knowledge as well as the internal design process, design rules, manufacturing process, etc.
- Utilize custom design tools to process customer requirements and produce quality designs efficiently.
- Responsible to translate customer requirements to generate a logical design (netlists) in a production probe card design environment.
- Responsible for probe card design entry from customer technical specifications using schematics and/or spreadsheet formats.
- Responsible to translate customer requirements to guide, through logical/electrical design rules, the internal and/or external physical designers for space transformers and PCBs.
- Interface with customers and/or vendors to provide quick turn analysis and feedback results to Sales/Design.
- Work with multiple teams (Sales, Marketing, PCB design, Substrate, Mechanical) for design, training, and customer evaluation.
- Train new employees on the design process, including documentation and on-the-job training.
- Project management including design, scheduling, progress, and quality.
- Manage multiple concurrent design projects from start to finish.
- Work with design and automation groups to define, develop and improve design tools and design processes.
- BSEE (4-year college degree) or equivalent; MSEE preferred.
- 2-3 years experience with experience in electrical design and electrical design concepts.
- Must have a good understanding of electrical design concepts, including impedance, PDN, signal integrity, and digital/analog circuit design.
- Must have a good understanding of physical routing concepts including, diff pairs, split planes, etc …
- Must have Microsoft Office experience, especially Excel.
- Knowledge of Multi-Layer PCB, Ceramic, and/or Organic substrate design and manufacturing processes a plus.
- Experience with PADS, Allegro, EPD, and AutoCAD preferred.
- Knowledge or experience in semiconductor testing, wafer probing, and/or Semiconductor manufacturing preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.