Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson, we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy, and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
What You’ll Do
- Assist in end-to-end Art/Copy development for multiple client assignments
- Assist in brand and design consistency on all interactive projects.
- Ensure concept/copy/tone consistency across client initiatives
- Work alongside designers, art directors, and tech team
- Present concept/copy treatments and storyboards to Creative Team
- Additional concept/writing projects as required
What You’ll Need
- Understanding of technical audience and industry demand chains
- Must be proactive, a self-starter and an excellent communicator both verbal and written
- Able to create coherent and persuasive presentations with proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued, and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people.
We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.
Wunderman Thompson is a WPP agency. For more information, please visit our website and follow Wunderman Thompson on our social channels via Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
Note: We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.
California residents should read our California Recruitment Privacy Notice. This explains what we do with your personal data when you apply for a role with us, and, how you can update the information you have provided us with or how to remove it.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.