Transport for NSW
Due to ongoing growth and development opportunities, TfNSW has rewarding opportunities for those candidates seeking permanent or fixed-term contract opportunities in Administration Support roles. By joining TfNSW, you’ll have access to a range of unique government benefits in a flexible work environment like no other.
You’ll be supported with training and development and the opportunity to progress your career further with Transport. If you’re ready to step into this meaningful and rewarding role, we want to hear from you!
You must have strong demonstrable experience in administration and the following skills:
- Strong administrative skills
- Strong computer skills, particularly with Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to manage one’s time effectively across multiple role deliverables
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to multi-task and juggle competing priorities
- High attention to detail
- SAP Experience (desirable)
Successful candidates will be joining a team committed to putting People at the Heart and joining an organization that supports flexible working. You will be organized, and adaptable and possess the ability to work independently and within a collaborative team.
The salary and grade for the positions are Grade 4 ($77,370 – $85,105) per annum plus superannuation and leave loading.
Please find the Role Description for the Administration Assistant position here
When applying online you need to:
- Answer all questions on the online application form
- Include an up-to-date Resume of no more than three (3) pages detailing your skills and experience
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.