To achieve or exceed targets, within a defined territory, through all existing and potential HCPs and pharmacists. Maintain HCP and pharmacist relationships and troubleshoot specific HCPs and pharmacists’ problems. This position is for the intermediate level professional with developing product and market knowledge.
Scope & Job Responsibilities:
- Plans work schedule and weekly and monthly timetables. This may involve working with the area team or discussing future targets with the area manager.
- Generally, Medical Representatives have their own territory of responsibility and plan how and when to target health professions. This needs to be done in accordance to visiting cycle plans.
- Performs effective territory management in relation to health professional, frequency, message, and programs.
- Develops Territory Operation Plan based on an agreed action plan and requests resources (e.g., call activities, budget), for optimal impact. Monitor territory operation plan to ensure resources are directed to HCPs and pharmacists of greatest potential.
- Participates in promotional activity programs to increase product awareness in the market.
HCPs and Pharmacists Focus:
- Delivers presentations to doctors, practice staff, nurses and pharmacists. Presentations may take place in medical settings during the day or may be conducted at a local hotel or conference venue.
- Delivers key promotional messages within approved detail aids and in line with agreed action plan.
- Organizes conferences for doctors and other medical staff.
- Updates territory HCPs and pharmacists segmentation classification, database and call records continuously.
- Builds and maintains positive working relationships with medical staff and supporting administration staff e.g. receptionists.
- Keeps up to date with the latest clinical data supplied by the company operations and interprets, presents, and discusses this data with health professionals during presentations.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.