Customer Service Representative (Hospitality)
What you will do:
- Manage a high volume of customer inquiries coursed through email, chat, and call with accuracy and efficiency De-escalate situations involving dissatisfied customers, offering patient assistance.
- Empathize with customers and prioritize their needs in this very important event. Collaborate with other team members to overcome challenges and deliver a memorable Customer Experience.
- Consistently follow recommended steps for resolution of customer concerns; have a keen eye for detail.
- Use Zendesk to manage tickets at the end of every month, export the tickets attached to each concern and then roll up what the themes are in terms of who’s contacting them.
Who you are:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English. Able to be the voice of the company while handling customers in a professional manner.
- At least 1 year of experience in a call center, eCommerce, customer service, retail, hospitality, or frontline roles interacting directly with customers ( Retail, Bars, Hotels, Restaurants, Front House roles)
- The ability to empathize is a must — wedding planning can be a stressful time, and your role is to be a problem-solver, advocate, and concierge for the newly engaged couple and their wedding guests.
- The individual who has an innate curiosity and shows initiative to continuously learn
Has a team player mindset with innovative ideas and strong attention to detail.
Good to have/s:
- Experience in using Zendesk as a ticket/task management system.
- Knowledge of wedding planning and organization is a plus.
- Direct experience or knowledge of the wedding industry. Familiar with what couples want and need.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.lever.co.