JD Sports Fashion plc
Outdoors – Sales Assistant Part Time (Go Express)
Being part of the store’s Junior Management team you will provide managerial support and help maintain and improve the levels of customer service throughout your section. You will provide assistance in the supervision of all staff while maintaining the standards of the shop floor. Furthermore, you will deal with certain managerial processes on a daily basis as instructed by Store Management.
- Provide customers with excellent levels of Customer service.
- Deal with customer complaints and inquiries, providing the best possible outcome.
- Ensure the personal appearance of sales staff is in line with company guidelines.
- Have an understanding of the Customer Service measuring program.
- Ensure that targets are achieved and, where possible, exceeded.
- Monitor staff service levels in order to maximize store sales.
- Utilise in-store devices, making sure that the customer is offered the whole product range.
- Use reports to assist you in the product placement of key selling lines.
- Attract, engage and motivate customers into making purchases in-store by using the latest visual techniques.
- Provide assistance with the maintenance of standards on the sales floor.
- Keep stock clean and presentable at all times.
- Retail Management experience would be advantageous
- Excellent Time Management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- IT skills- Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.