Customer Service Representative
Middle East Customer Service Rep (Calls and Email Team)
Handle calls and e-mails and respond to simple and complex inquiries regarding eligibility, card status, Envoy registration/navigation, policy benefits, issuing certificates of insurance, claims status, and other related information and provide solutions for customers and clients.
Receives requests by mail, telephone, or in person regarding insurance claims/policies. Responds to inquiries from policyholders, clients, brokers, and/or others. Performs research to respond to inquiries and interprets policy provisions to determine the most effective response.
Mails or routes claim forms and supporting documentation to various units for final processing. Excellent interpersonal skills, and ability to understand and interpret policy provisions. Independently responds to inquiries, grievances, complaints, or appeals ranging from routine to moderate complexity. May seek assistance with complex customer services issues.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Excellent English in written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and time-management focus
- Independently responds to inquiries, grievances, complaints, or appeals ranging from routine to moderate complexity.
- 1+ years of customer service experience analyzing and solving customer problems required; call center experience a PLUS
- Ability to perform in a high volume, fast-paced call center environment
- Proven ability to work independently as well as a productive member of a team
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite; high-level capacity to multitask independently and on a computer
- Knowledge of Medical Terminology a PLUS
- Work in 24 x 7 rotation shifts.
- 5 days a week.
- In split shifts (some hours in the morning and remaining hours in the afternoon or evening)
- During public holidays
- Portuguese fluent written, spoken
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.