DSV - Global Transport and Logistics
Under direction, coordinates the daily operations of the warehouse, performs a variety of issuing/receiving, and stocking activities; stores and distributes supplies and equipment; maintains inventory and stock records; serves as a lead worker to other classified staff in the area; and performs related work as required.
- Ensuring good working relations with users and other workers etc.,
- Maintain an ongoing inventory.
- Prepare & process the issues and follow up with the user for collection from warehouses.
- Prepare Transfer Order lists, and conduct quality checks of the goods.
- Generate the transaction report on a daily basis and cross-check with the respective warehousing staff.
- Maintain effective communication with offshore and onshore users (customers).
- Ensure materials requisitions are accurate, timely, and reflect the request
- Ensure regulatory hazmat compliance when the emergency response team is needed.
- Taking proper inventories i.e. intake and issuing of materials, tools, and equipment is been recorded on every transaction, and the report is passed on to the Direct supervisor at intervals of 2 weeks.
- Preparing inventory list (checking inventory on daily basis) and making sure that orders are made when necessary at the right time.
- Keeping track records of what is been issued out, with name, department, materials issued, quantity, date time, and signature
- Handling occupational safety and employee relations within the warehouse
- Assisting the other team members in the reorganization of the materials in warehousing facilities.
- Assisting the direct supervisors in their tasks as then when required by them.
- Any other related duties/projects assigned by the direct supervisor from time to time to meet the business exigencies
- 5-7 years of experience in a related field
- English language (reading, writing, and speaking)
- A valid license for driving Material Handling Equipment is a plus.
- Organization skills.
- Basic team-leading skills.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by this role. This is not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all expectations from the incumbent.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.