Marketing & PR Trainee
You will get an opportunity to work in a fast-moving and truly global organization, offering you a unique view of international markets and business environments. When working at Business Finland, you will meet colleagues and partners from all over the world from many different industries, companies, and organizations, and you will have an opportunity to influence in the core of innovations and international cooperation.
In this position, your job tasks include the following:
- Assisting in organizing and executing of PR events, media tours, campaigns, etc. You will also get to participate in planning and brainstorming of upcoming events.
- Practical arrangements for media tours (flight bookings, hotel reservations, etc.).
- Offering support for Business Finland’s international PR and media work (media analysis, stakeholder communications etc.).
- Participating and assisting in updating and creating content for media and to Business Finland’s websites.
- Other tasks related to international marketing and PR operations.
Who And What Are We Looking For
- Relevant educational background from a university or university of applied sciences (e.g. marketing, communication, journalism or business) or you’re close to finishing studies.
- Previous working experience in administrative tasks and/or office environments. We also appreciate your experience in communication or marketing tasks f.ex. in a student association or in other volunteering projects.
- Skills and knowledge in content creation, website management and/or event management. Knowledge of search engine optimization and marketing analytics can be considered as a benefit.
- Fluent communication and written skills in English and in Finnish and good skills in the Office 365 -environment.
- Capability to thrive under pressure, tolerate incompleteness and altogether you’re equipped with good organizing skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team: you are socially at ease in a multicultural environment and fully capable of remote working. Your team is always there to support you, but you should have courage to ask for help when needed.
Also Search Your “Dream Jobs“
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.