IT support for the business is more important than ever as valuable information becomes digitized. At Danfoss Group IT we offer tools to boost development and exchange information to make tasks easier and to solve problems. This is a mainly remote working position because most of your colleagues and stakeholders will be spread across the world.
As a member of the HR & EHS Delivery team in Danfoss Group IT
- Bring your UX and communication expertise to the table and help shape and improve our HR platform for use all over the world. A large part of your job will be to collaborate with our HR Specialists to make sure we get the most out of our HR platform.
Desire to put the users first, and to consider the users while making design decisions and creating communication and training material
- Able to read requirements and apply user-centered design to improve the overall user experience
- Self-starter who can work independently, and ask questions when needed
- Assist with design, training, and communication deliverables as needed
- Gather feedback from stakeholders and users to help produce sketches, wireframes, and visual designs
- Willing to meet with users and stakeholders to ask questions, provide answers, garner feedback on designs and participate in discussions
- Help build and maintain communities
- Create, review, and collaborate on research discovery and presentations
Some of the team is located at our office on Als in Nordborg and around Aarhus, Denmark. We also expect you to be working from an office or office space for at least a couple of days per week, especially at the beginning of your time with Danfoss.
We are flexible with the hours you work each week, according to your dedication to your studies. However, we expect that you can work approximately 10-15 hours per week with less during exams.
What you will need
- Currently pursuing a degree in a related field (User Experience, IT Communication, User Design, Cognitive Semiotics, anthropology, etc.). If you think your degree is relevant, please don’t hesitate to apply regardless
- Good understanding of the interaction between people and IT technology
- Familiar with Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, or PowerPoint
- Comfortable working across technology teams, and departments with good interpersonal communication skills
- Capable of managing work, timelines, deadlines
- A strong sense of personal discipline when working from home
- Positive mindset and empathy
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.