Are you ready to take the next step in your career? We are currently looking for a skilled warehouse employee who would like to use his skills in our shipping and receiving department. Here you have the opportunity to work in a global company within the wind industry.
Manufacturing and Global Procurement > COO NCE > Receiving/ Shipping
You will become part of a team of approximately 20 employees at our factory in Ringkøbing who work with storage and logistics.
- Safety: at Vestas, safety is the first priority, this means that you must prioritize your own safety and that of your colleagues, both physically and psychologically.
- Quality: our next priority is that the quality is top-notch, so we expect you to take pride in producing a product that follows the standards.
- The production plan: At Vestas, we also have some plans that must be achieved in order for us to deliver on time. So we count on an employee who is diligent and fights to meet deadlines, without compromising on safety or quality.
- It is advantageous that you have the warehouse & logistics training and experience from this
- You are in good physical shape and used to standing and walking during the working day
- It is advantageous if you have experience with 5S and Lean.
- Truck certificate
- SAP experience
- It is advantageous if you have a dangerous goods certificate, or are willing to take this (dangerous goods certificate)
- Crane an advantage
- You are quality conscious and focus on safety
- You help to create a good atmosphere at work
- You don’t mind changing work assignments
- You have an interest in learning new things and are curious
A workplace with a focus on the employees, their safety, and that they have the tools to create quality in their work.
We offer an attractive salary package with health insurance, dental insurance, and canteen arrangement.
To apply for this job please visit careers.vestas.com.