Partner Success Executive – Content Coordinator (f/m/d)
The Publisher Success team is responsible for maximizing customer (publisher) activation and satisfaction within the entire company network.
The Content Coordinator role is part of the Partner Enablement remit which focuses on enhancing the overall customer experience by providing partners with the resources and guidance they need to be successful in working with Awin and its brands.
You will be required to collaborate with subject matter experts across the business and customer-focused teams to create resources and training materials that will ensure our partners are equipped with the knowledge they need to onboard efficiently and be successful in their partnerships through Awin.
- Analyze customers’ activities across the support channels (Ticketing system, Success Center/ Knowledge Base) to understand content engagement, and the gap of knowledge and create additional resources accordingly
- Create content (articles, How-to guides, email communication, and videos) for Awin’s external Knowledge Base and other communication channels, ensuring high adoption & engagement of the created resources
- Coordinate the workflow for creating and maintaining content within the team
- Develop solutions and workflow to enhance the content quality and introduce new or innovative methods in publishing and managing content
- Cultivate the partner community by hosting forums or group conversations that allow customers to engage in authentic conversations. Keep a close eye on customer sentiment within the community
Skills & Expertise
- 1-2 years of experience in the digital performance marketing industry
- Native English speaker, with excellent communication abilities, both written and verbal. Other European languages are beneficial
- Ability to analyze data and make informed recommendations
- Attention to design aesthetics and visual detail. Graphic or visual design experience a plus
- Experience and comfort with recording the voiceover for screencasts
- Ability to work cross-functionally and across multiple time zones and functions.
- Excellent executor with attention to detail, strong organizational skills, and the ability to drive results
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications. Knowledge and experience in Salesforce or similar CRM tools are advantageous
Our offer to you
- With work-life balance at the forefront of Awin’s ethos, we have switched to a 4-day week on a trial basis enabling our employees to have more time for family, friends, hobbies, or anything else.
- Use our company training resources to gain new skills and improve your knowledge of a variety of topics
- Take care of your mental well-being with access to various mental health initiatives and support
- Enjoy our drinks machines with free coffee, hot chocolate, and tea, as well as fresh fruit and snacks in the office
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.